Fine art prints are just delightful but there are some important care tips you need to be aware of and follow to keep them at their best.
- Most importantly never touch the printed surface, always handle by the border
- Always handle prints with care and frame promptly to avoid damage or kinks
- Hang your artwork away from direct sunlight.
- Paper prints should be framed behind glass. Ideally it is recommended to have the print professionally dry mounted and matted with archival quality, acid free materials.
- If hanging in a damp area like a bathroom please make sure the print frame is sealed to protect from moisture getting in and damaging the print.